CFU meter reading personnel visit you monthly to obtain meter readings. If they are unable to gain access to your meters, they will leave a card on your door. We ask your cooperation in providing the reads to us within 48 hours.
Tips on how to read your meter
You may provide the reads to CFU several ways:
- Telephone us during business hours at 268-5280 and after business hours at 266-1761.
- Mail your card to Cedar Falls Utilities, P.O. Box 769, Cedar Falls, IA 50613.
- Deliver the reads personally to our Customer Services Dept. during normal business hours.
- Drop the meter read card in the CFU payment drop box located in front of the CFU building.
- Transmit the reads to us over the Internet
The CFU Customer Services department is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday.